Tartar is a very common problem nowadays. It occurs because of hardened dental plaque on the teeth and it can lead to different teeth problems and periodontitis if it’s left untreated. You must visit your dentist if you have this kind of a problem. But, luckily, we’re here to tell you that there are also some natural remedies that can help you remove tartar at home.
- Dental pick
- Baking soda
- A cup
- Antiseptic mouthwash
- Hydrogen peroxide
- First, put half the teaspoon of salt with a tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl and stir.
- Wet the toothbrush and dip it in the mixture. Then, rub your teeth with it as you usually do.
- The process should last for about 5 minutes. After this, put hydrogen peroxide in a cup and mix it with half a cup of warm water.
- Rinse your mouth with it well. Spit it out. Then, use some cold water and rinse your mouth again.
- Use a dental pick and pick the yellow tartar from your teeth carefully.
- In the end, rinse your mouth using an antiseptic mouthwash.
- In order to get optimal results, repeat the procedure on every couple of days.
This will help you obtain the most beautiful smile you’ve ever wanted!
Strawberries and tomatoes
- Tomatoes and strawberries contain plenty of essential nutrients like vitamin C that we need in order to have good oral health.
- Use the fruits to rub them on your teeth. Leave them on for 5 minutes and the tartar will be removed easily.
- After the 5 minutes pass, rinse your mouth with baking soda.
- You can also use other vitamin C-rich foods for this procedure: bell peppers, oranges, lemon, papaya berries and lime.
- Swiss cheese before meals is an excellent way that can help you eliminate all the acids which are the main culprit for the plaque buildup on your teeth.
- You’ll have to brush your teeth regularly and also floss in order to have optimal oral health.
- Try to consume more spicy foods to boost your production of saliva. Saliva cleans your mouth natural.
- Rubbing some orange peel on your teeth before going to bed is an excellent way to help you eliminate the bacteria from your mouth and teeth.
- Now that you know these tricks, try them out today!
- You’ll be amazed by the cleanliness of your mouth and your white teeth!